After I decided I was making him up as Milton, I knew I'd need to add the stapler, but unfortunately a sprained wrist has sidelined my knitting plans for the last couple weeks. I can do basic stuff like stockinette, but tiny needles and winging my own pattern are too much.
"I believe you have my stapler?" Hehe.
Soon, he will have a tiny Red Swingline Stapler. Yes, yes. Grin.
Specs - see him on Ravelry!
- Pattern: Baldee By Anna Hrachovec of Mochimochiland - 5$
- Yarns: MC-Elann Peruvian Highland Wool in natural, CC Lion Brand Cotton Ease in berry
- Needles: sz4 DPN's (Brittany Birch wood)
- Cast on: Monday, August 17th 2009
- Cast off: Sunday, August 23rd, 2009
- Completed: ...not quite, need to add the glasses and embroider the eyes on.