24.10.08

Sorry...

... no feature this Friday - I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow! I was hoping to have a bunch of posts lined up and ready, so I could just schedule them to publish, and not leave the poor blog empty for the next couple weeks. But, it just didn't happen that way... I have a bunch of ideas for posts, and even a few already written, but not a lot of pictures of any of it yet. So, when I do get back I'll have lots of fun stuff to share!

I was even thinking I had so much fun doing my last contest, that I should have another round or two - so if you missed out on the last one, or just didn't win it - you'll get more chances! So, stay tuned for a mystery fabric stash giveaway, a bath & body themed gift-box and maybe more!

A great big thanks go out to all of the wonderful commenters recently! You've all been so sweet, and I haven't had the time to thank everyone personally; but I hope I can remedy that after my trip. So, thanks again! You guys are great!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your vacation! Seriously, you seem to work really hard, and it's awesome to get a break once in awhile.

    (Hey, I just received the Stash Give-away box yesterday! It actually arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday, but I wasn't home to sign for it. Totally awesome! I'm going to post about it on my blog when I get the chance, but I wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the AWESOME prize!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails