Plus, this means I had an actual handknit for her first Christmas, which I'm super pleased with! (See, I was sick during most of my Christmas plans, so I've just made most of them up this week! Bad Kari, baaad!) I was super nervous that I'd transmit my sinus infection to my gift recipients, but I'm all better now - so hopefully just the wash and blocking will nix that as a possibility.
- Pattern: Hemlock Ring Throw adapted by Jared Flood, I found the pattern here.
- Yarn: Lorna's Lace's Sheperd Worsted, Lilac x3 balls, plus 5% of the 4th
- Needles: sz8 Clover Bamboo DPN's, Knit Pick Harmony Interchangeable's (sz8)
- Notions: sz H Susan Bates crochet hook (for the cast off, same size as knitting needles, 5mm)
- Started: January 5th, 2009
- Finished: January 15th, 2009
- Size: Fan sections, about 42" wide, feather sections appx. 36"