13.4.07

April Snow... wait, that's not right!

Wow, I can't believe it's been so long since my last post! I didn't really intend to take a blog break, but apparently I must have needed it! I'm finally starting to feel better, and I'm finally up to making new products for my store! (Which is a good thing, because I've got 2 more Showcase spots tomorrow and Sunday, on Etsy.)

I'd like to blame my bummy mood on the crappy Chicago weather, which finally broke today. A little chilly and windy, although that's normal enough, and sunny - a rarity!!! It's actually snowed here the last few days, but I'm happy to report that most of it didn't stick, and what has is gone now. Wooohooo! I almost posted a picture of the nasty weather yesterday, but it was too depressing. (I've been in such a funky mood, I didn't even dig up the pictures from my honeymoon I mentioned Monday. Bad blogger, Kari! Bad! LOL)

I've got Blythe goods in the works for the store, which is so exciting! I still need some more practice sewing tiny clothing, but tiny knits seem to work up super fast, and I get to use up all the one off & oddball yarns I have lying around! Gotta love that! Even chenille, fuzzy, furry, and otherwise hard to work with yarns are turning out great! (I know I'm teasing without pics, but you'll have to wait til next week!) Also watch out for new installments of my Blogger & Etsy Spotlights next week!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous14.4.07

    Awww, sorry you've been in a funk because of the weather, but I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better! Can't wait to see the honeymoon photos, and Blythe stuff, to boot. I'll have to admit that after seeing your Blythe, I've been super-tempted to get one, haha. But another hobby to occupy my time is probably the last thing I need. =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails