More about me - I'm a relatively intermediate knitter, I've tackled a cami, mini skirt, and a couple other projects where gauge was critical. I've done lace and circular knitting, although not on DPN's - I find them hard to hold and weird to work with. My favorite kind of project is both functional and beautiful, although I do enjoy more whimsical items every now and again. I'm not into socks (due to aforementioned dislike of DPNs,) or hats; but I do have a few Blythe dolls, and enjoy the tiny knitting.
I like almost anything ocean or sea related, and my favorite colors are aqua, lilac & other cool jewel tones. My stash isn't huge, but I do have some great stuff I'm looking to use, here's some highlights -
- Araucania Quellon - Cotton chenille, 1 ball (99yds,) + 2 partial (hand-dyed, these pool)
- Noro Gisha - Ribbon yarn, just under 600yds
- Knit Picks Suri Dream - mohair fuzzy yarn in aqua, approx. 500+yds (3 balls, +one partial)
- K1C2 Douceur et Soie - mohair/silk laceweight in seafoam, just under 3 balls approx. 650yds
- SWTC Bamboo - Super-soft purple/blue variegated, 2 balls - 500yds
- Handspun - Tiffany blue with pearls, approx. 100yds
ETA: I'm also open to new yarn purchases, so feel free to suggest them as well. Those were just a few I'm looking to use up. I love finding new favorites, too! Also, please check out my Flickr stream for pics of these yarns, and others in my stash. Thanks again!