2.6.08

My first fabric design - ever!

Wowsers! That was FAST! My first Spoonflower swatch arrived today! They warned it might take a while, so I wasn't expecting it so soon! I whipped it up the very first night I got the invite. (Actually, I worked up two designs... but couldn't get the repeats right on my other one.) It's a crappy picture, but I just have to share how cool this is!!!

Concept and reality - right next to each other!

I had to adjust the lighting on the fabric (right,) it wasn't reading quite right next to the laptop screen. It's also un-ironed here, I just couldn't wait to share it!!! I think it's so satisfying to design something, and have it show up at my door a week later. I can't put into words how good it felt, so great big THANKS! go out to the folks who run Spoonflower. You guys are awesome, and I can't wait to see what's coming next!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't believe it arrived so quickly, and it's such an attractive design too - I would buy that! I see some more fabric designing in your future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! I want a shirt made out of it. can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!- fabulous, lively design! I just got my invite yesterday and will send my first design off this weekend. i can't wait to see what you do with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice design - I can't wait to order mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my fabric from spoonflower. I am crossing my fingers that the quality will be good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your design!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails