The title of my room is Lime Martini living room with a twist. The twist is the office, because who doesn't have real living to do in their living room?!?!?!? Bills, a laptop, sticky notes and pens - real living is so much messier than design magazines would lead us to believe! I didn't use actual paint chips, they vary so much from market to market, so I just went for color blocks instead. Also, the drapes are like my dream drapes... silver velvet casual pleat drapes with a wide band of turquoise silk dupioni at the bottom. I haven't been able to find them anywhere, much less the fabric to make them, but am still planning on sewing them up myself someday...
Here's my list of resources -
- Petrie Sofa Espresso - Crate & Barrel 1,459$
- Liege Desk Wenge - DWR 2,600$
- Elements Reversible Bookcase Epsresso (x2) - Crate & Barrel 179$ each
- Sakura Area Rug Light Blue/Gold - Home Decorators 69$-1,499$
- Parsons Storage Coffee Table White - West Elm 249$
- Eames Aluminum Side Chair Powder Blue - DWR 1,529.10$
- Windowpane Chair Green - CB2 79.95$
- Nelson Saucer Pendant Lamp - DWR 300$
- Ponzio Table Lamp - Crate & Barrel 149$
- Bauhaus Arc Lamp Olivine - CB2 199$
- Tessuto Throw Blanket Olivine - CB2 39.95$
- Cardigan Pillow Ivory - Crate & Barrel 24.95$
- Gallery Tray White - Crate & Barrel 19.95$
There were a few accessories that didn't make it into the final room, I may post them if anyone is interested. (Cheaper, more room "fluff" than furniture.) Thanks for looking!