7.12.09

FO - Little Niece's Dress V2.0

Little Sister's Dress - V2I had to work a lot of math to size this up to 2-years, but I think it was worth it! I love the simplicity, it shows off the colors beautifully. My niece isn't really 2 yet, but I wanted to ensure this one fit her longer than the first version! Haha!

I think it will also work nicely in the coming colder months, as my sis can put her in a long-sleeved jumper/romper underneath. Then, it will hopefully still fit her in the spring! (I know, I know, a longshot - but we'll see!)

Little Sister's Dress - V2

It's nice to have such a selection of washable wool on the market, especially at Knit Picks prices! (This yarn was a sale score! Yeay!) I wanted to make sure it was washable, as babies can get so messy!

I have to apologize to my sister, because I just took it over!!! Sorry, Jenn (and Elinor! I really didn't mean to take so long photographing it!!!)


Little Sister's Dress - V2Specs - see it on Ravelry!
  • Pattern: Little Sister's Dress by Tora Frøseth Design
  • Yarn: Knit Picks Felici in Martinique x4
  • Needles: sz3 Addi Lace (magic loop for the beginning,) sz5 dpn for extra-stretchy cast off
  • Cast on: September 4th, '09
  • Cast off: September 30th, '09
  • Completed: October 13th,'09
  • Delivered: Dec 1st, '09

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails