17.11.08

Vote for mine - cocoa stripe - please?!?!?

I was so surprised to read this morning that my Cocoa stripe fabric made it into the top 3 for the first week of Spoonflower's exclusive sale contest!

It really made me feel awesome, so a great big thanks to June, for spotting it for me, and Stephen and Kim for featuring it. Now it's up to you folks! There's 3 choices, and while I might be a little biased, I think they're all great designs!

If you'd like to be able to purchase my Cocoa Stripe fabric - exclusively through Spoonflower's Etsy shop, for one week only! - please vote for it by clicking the link above and scrolling down to the "If you haven't voted yet, you can do that here" part. (Or, you could be lazy and just click the underlined here. Hehe.)

Sorry for all the italics and bold, guys - I'm just super jazzed and excited about this opportunity! (Plus, I love contests!)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome! Your fabric is definitely heads above the rest. I love it! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! I voted for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I opened the e-mail from Spoonflower announcing the contest, I recognised your design - even before I read your name - it was an eeeeek moment! Good luck with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Love it...and I voted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voted! Good luck; love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! You WON!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails