18.11.06

Dowel Rod Displays

Here's the custom displays I made for my sister's craft show this weekend!



They're just wood dowels, beads & bases, spray-painted in ivory & catalina green. I used satin finish paint, and I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out! Jenn liked them too, woohoo!

They were made to hold her paper crane Christmas ornaments, and I think they do so beautifully, if I do say so myself! LOL I made 2 small (one ivory, one green,) and 1 large ivory.

She's showing at Creative Collaboration Holiday Show in Downer's Grove (at the Comfort Inn at Finley rd. & Butterfield,) today until 5PM. If you're in the area and have some time, go check her stuff out!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous19.11.06

    The displays look great! They show off the crane ornaments perfectly. =) Wishing Jenn the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22.11.06

    You have the most creative ideas - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails