- Quilted Patchwork purse (Inspired by this tutorial.)
- Tree Scarves (making several of these, they're quick & fun to make!)
- Beaded Butterfly (to go on a Tree scarf.)
- Custom bag for Jenn (I'm working with her on this one, and I'd like to make it really functional for her, as well as look really cute!)
- Lots of bath bombs, they seem to be a real hit!
- More knitting needle & crochet hook cases (I'll be writing a tut for the crochet hook case soon, too!)
On another note entirely, I just ordered a couple of new sewing books, and I can't wait for them to arrive! Thankfully, I seem to be pretty close to an Amazon distrobution center, because my orders usually only take a day to get to me (after processing.) Thing is, I only ever use their "Free Supersaver" shipping, so it's super nice that it usually only takes 1 day! I bought Sew What! 15 Simple Style You can Make with Fabulous Fabrics and Sew U - The Built by Wendy Guide to Making Your Own Wardrobe. I'm super excited to learn to sew garments, up until now my expirience has been mostly home decorating & bags!