10.11.06

Holiday To Do's...

Well, it's been a little while since I posted a projects list, and I couldn't think of what else to post today, so here goes! (I'm going to try and keep it vague, since most of these are gifts, and I don't want to spoil the surprises!)
  • Quilted Patchwork purse (Inspired by this tutorial.)
  • Tree Scarves (making several of these, they're quick & fun to make!)
  • Beaded Butterfly (to go on a Tree scarf.)
  • Custom bag for Jenn (I'm working with her on this one, and I'd like to make it really functional for her, as well as look really cute!)
  • Lots of bath bombs, they seem to be a real hit!
  • More knitting needle & crochet hook cases (I'll be writing a tut for the crochet hook case soon, too!)
I'd love to hear what you're making for your family & friends for the Holidays! Especially quick & easy projects! (I'm bound to add a few pin-cushions to that list! LOL)

On another note entirely, I just ordered a couple of new sewing books, and I can't wait for them to arrive! Thankfully, I seem to be pretty close to an Amazon distrobution center, because my orders usually only take a day to get to me (after processing.) Thing is, I only ever use their "Free Supersaver" shipping, so it's super nice that it usually only takes 1 day! I bought Sew What! 15 Simple Style You can Make with Fabulous Fabrics and Sew U - The Built by Wendy Guide to Making Your Own Wardrobe. I'm super excited to learn to sew garments, up until now my expirience has been mostly home decorating & bags!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to admit that I'm turning word verification back on for comments. I'm hoping it'll prevent spam comments. Sorry for the inconvienence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14.11.06

    Oooo, I love quilted patchwork purses. Can't wait to see yours when it's finished. You've been sewing up a storm, haven't you?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails