14.11.06

Swap goods!

Here's the wonderful good I got from AgentAlmost for the Handcrafts for Handspun swap on Craftster. He sent over 500 yds in 5 balls & 2 skeins, as well as a spin kit with cd drop spindle, roving & instructions. I'm so excited to learn how to spin!


And here's what I sent! A giant knitting needle roll (with 65 pockets!) a crochet hook case, stuffed sushi catnip toys and a skein of Simply Soft. I also added a cute turkey button I received in a recent Sampler.

I'm planning on writing up a tutorial for the crochet hook case, hopefully I'll have it done before the end of the year. (It's the holidays, and I'm lazy! LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous15.11.06

    Love the package that you sent out! Fabulous color choices and construction, and the sushi cracks me up. Your swap partner sure is lucky. (Btw, the yarn you got looks lovely, too)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails