1.11.06

Here come the Holidays!

However hard I try to get a leg up on my holiday crafting & shopping; I never seem to get my act together until the end of the year. I have such high hopes for myself, and yet somehow, I put it off until I can't anymore. I'm sure there are others out there like me, I just know it! LOL

This year I'm focused on gifts that are relatively easy to make, mostly because I've made 1 or more of them before! That's not to say I'm rushing, because I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to the quality of my work; but putting my best efforts into items I know can make well makes the whole lot a little easier to deal with! I'm hoping to get a few tutorials together soon, it's a big part of why I started my blog, and I haven't put together one yet! I really enjoy sharing crafts/techniques with other crafters, there's so many awesome patterns and tutorials out there!

So, with the holidays fast approaching, I'd like to wish everyone easy crafting & shopping, and lots of holiday cheer!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2.11.06

    Hehe, you and me both, Kari! As the holidays near, I let my plate pile higher and higher, and when it's just about to topple over, I tackle it. I know exactly how you feel =p.

    Ooo, exciting. Looking forward to seeing the tutorials yet to come.

    Wishing some holiday cheer right back atcha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails