7.2.07

WIP Wednesday - Sampler Contribution

Whew! I knew it was going to be a lot of work to get stuff ready to contribute to The Sampler; but I had no idea how pressured I was going to feel by the deadline. I guess it doesn't really matter if I miss it, because there will be another Sampler next month; but I can't help but feel the pressure! *insert Freddie Mercury singing Under Pressure*

Tsumami Kanzashi Flower Snaps - In Progress!Right now my laser printer's on the fritz, so I keep thinking about having my business cards printed for me. I need to investigate some prices & options though, I'd like to be able to reorder if I want/need to, and I want to make sure I'm happy with everything. Any suggestions? Particularly in the western suburban Chicago area - I'd really appreciate it! Also online options are totally appreciated, although right now I'm not sure I could get anything shipped to me within my deadline. (I need to get my products to The Sampler by Feb 15th.)

I'm contributing 30 plum blossoms with either a snap hair clip or pin. A handful are pink, just because I got bored making all white. :P

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8.2.07

    Wow, you've been productive! The plum blossoms look beautiful. I can't believe you're making 30...your fingers must hurt, huh?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails