25.1.07

Craft: Zine Goodies!

Craft: Zine T-shirt & Button


Craft: Magazine (Vol 1 & 2)
Well, last week I received my issue of Craft: vol 2, as well as a Craft: t-shirt and button! I entered the Etsy Craft: contest, and although I didn't win, the staff of Craft: was nice enough to send all of the participants t-shirts & buttons. (Okay, I photoshopped my button instead of taking another picture - there was glare!) LOL I think I probably should have asked for a medium, though, because it's a fitted tee, and the small looks like it could be a little too small.

Craft: SkirtOh well, maybe one of these days it'll be warm enough to wear my Craft: skirt out, it's been hanging in my closet since August! And I even got around to making a silk slip to go underneath! LOL I can be really lazy to get around to things that might make life a little easier, (like a snow-blower for these Chicago winters!) And organizing my craft room! LOL I'll be the first to admit I can be very stubborn sometimes, but it does come back to bite me in the butt every now and again.

On a totally different note, I'm a little suprised by how happy I am with my new year's crafting. I'm much more satisfied with where I'm at with my Etsy store, and my personal crafting hasn't suffered from neglect as much this year! Yeay! How are your new year's goals/plans going? Those damn resolutions can be so hard to keep up with! :D

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.1.07

    You lucky thing, the second issue of Craft looks spectacular. And that t-shirt is awesome...I'm sure it looks fine on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is like, the BEST skirt ever!!!

    This is my first visit to your blog, I saw your post over at Hellomyname is Heather.

    I love your crafty goodness, and it is always so fun to find other crafty girls in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails