6.7.06

June's over...?!?!?!

Alright, so I admit, I'm terrible at keeping track of time. On every scale, from minutes to days, they have a tendency to get away from me! I was totally into Finish What You Have month, and I'm going to have to continue to keep finishing projects in July because it feels so good to finish something that's stagnated for a while! I'll recap because I didn't do a very good job of posting my finished objects (FO's) -
  • Pointy Kitty's finished, and you can check him out via the Flickr badge to the right.
  • Sushi Needle Roll for Jenn is done, and she's using it!
  • Bias "Race" Scarf is completed, I was just too lazy to weave in the ends!
  • Aqua Memo Board is also done, although I have yet to take pictures. It turned out beautifully though!
I've also finished a few things that weren't on my original June list. They include a few birthday suprises for my Mom, a Dream Swatch Headwrap for me, as well as organizing my craft room closet. I should have a July - To Finish list soon, it's so good to get the old cleared out. I didn't get a chance to open my Etsy store last month like I wanted, but hopefully I can get it done this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails