28.9.06

Affordable art!

I found this post on Design Sponge's Guest Blog, and just about died! I instantly fell in love with the Leafy Mystery series, and I'm scheming to work #'s 2, 5, 6, 8, 14 and 15 into our home decor enough to justify getting them all!!! Insert wickedly evil laugh here!!! Mwahahaha! At only 20$ a piece, they're not so expensive's it's impossible!!! Seriously, you have to check out Christopher David Ryan's site - My Little Underground - the work is wonderful, and totally affordable!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous29.9.06

    Thanks for the link! Christopher David Ryan's prints are beautiful...I'm tempted to buy a few for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1.10.06

    you´re right, those leaf prints are very, very pretty. wish i could decorate again to make them fit into our color-scheme...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails