16.12.06

...not even close!

To being finished cleaning & re-organizing my craft room, that is. I must be crazy to have started the redo right before the holidays, but the choas was driving me crazy. I need order, and I'm not quite there yet. Sigh, I know I'll get it done, but I wonder, if I'll be able to manage it before Christmas, or if it will push right on through to the new year. Christmas is only a week and two days away, and my birthday's one of them. I wish this time of year didn't pass so quickly, but it seems to go quicker & quicker every year.

I hope to have new craft room pics soon, and I'll have fun Christmas goodies (after they're received!) Hopefully, cross my fingers, the weather around Chicago will stay nice, and I won't have to shovel another foot of super-wet & heavy snow! (Or maybe I should wish for a snow-blower? LOL) Happy Holidays, everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous20.12.06

    Step on it, girl! I wanna see that craft room of yours so I'll be inspired to clean up my craft area (which, hahah, currently can be better defined as my living room floor o_O)

    Happy Holidays!ht

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails