10.2.09

What did I really learn??? And a contest!

Way back when... I decided to focus on what made me happy, and somwhere in the process I put my focus on everything but that. I focused on the negatives in my personal relationships instead of the positive; I saw only negatives when I looked at myself, small-business wise. I saw myself in the most negative light, and without a gauge to help me realize how bad a rut that was, I fell right smack dab into it. (Yes, I am a blonde... make a joke about it and you're disqualified! J/K!)

I'm feeling physically better these days, as well as emotionally. I've tried to let go of some of my anger, because holding onto it did me no good... in fact, it probably made me sicker, longer. I've also realized that time is very short in this life, and that if I want to explore myself within that, I have to stay dedicated. I have high hopes, and I hope that I can achieve my goals this year.

And, I can see great things for crafty-diy types this year... I can't exactly put my finger on how I know, but I can feel it, like I can feel the rain coming in my knees. (Oh yeah, they're terrible, both of them, and considering my age, it's something I should probably take care of, but you know... I have much more fun things planned for this year!)

Ok, and one last update! I never did get my sister's "New Mom" box in the mail, so I thought I'd take advantage, and make two! It'll include bath bombs in generic scents, with minimal oils (not too slippery,) maybe lip balm, or whatever I feel like trying in the next couple weeks.

That mean YOU can win a "New Mommie" box, too! Whether it be for you, or the new mom in your life, be she a friend or relaitve, co worker or just an amazing woman who really deserves it. (Please keep in mind I don't use preservatives, so these products will need to be used in appx. 2-3 weeks.) From what I know of new moms, that won't be a problem! :)

So, leave a comment here, and tell me who deserves to be pampered, spa-at-home style. I'll keep the drawing open until Saturday the 28th, and I'm open to the preferences of the winner. Fine print - please only enter once (and Jenn, you already won one, so you're not eligible, sorry!) I'll use a random number generator to determine the winner, so please leave an email or way of contacting you. If I can't contact the winner in 4 weeks, I'll redraw another. Thanks for reading through, and good luck!!!

6 comments:

  1. My best friend back east just had a little dude a few weeks ago. She's doing the typical "sleep deprivation" and "learning to do things one-handed" stuff and I'm sure not paying much attention to herself. One of these kits would be perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say YAY for the new healthy attitude - I'm so happy to hear you sounding more positive! 2009 has barely started and I absolutely agree that it has some good things in store for us crafty types!

    (I won runner-up in your previous contest, so I'm disqualifying myself this time round - if you pick me, please redraw for someone else!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite cousin is due to have her 2nd baby in a couple of weeks. She currently has a 2-year-old running around.

    Glad to see you posting!

    ~Radfrog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love this for my daughter-in-law who is pregnant and due in a month. This will be her third boy so she needs some pampering. With a houseful of males it is hard to find some "me" time. a.haun@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11.2.09

    My future SIL just had a baby. She is a working mom or maybe a soon-back-to-working mom. This is her first baby and I know she'd love some pampering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a new mom! My sister and I have a 3mo old, 6 mo old and 2 yr old between us, we could definitely use a girls spa night. Jen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails