16.9.09

Cupcake Pops to match...

Tiffany Mixer with Cupcake Pops!

... my brand new stand mixer!!!

Tiffany Mixer - Baloon WhiskMy mom was kind enough to send this to my husband and me, for our 4th wedding anniversary. Well... sort of. Hehe. Okay, so the story goes she sent the boysenberry color, and I had DH lug the huge heavy thing back to our local JC Penney; then we ordered the right color off the internet, (and hoped it'd end up the right color, not a single store in my area carries these colors in stock, so I could see it first! How lame!)

Anyhoo, I've wanted one for years, just hadn't decided if I wanted the Cuisinart version (it has a timed shut off, the KA doesn't.) Apparently the balloon whisk is awesome, but because of a surprise trip to Las Vegas, I haven't gotten the chance to use it yet.

Tiffany Cupcake Pops

I did get a chance to dip some cupcake pops to match my new mixer, though - how cute?!?!?!

Did I mention I'm headed to Las Vegas this week?!?! Any crafty tips? I'll have a little bit of crafty time, but I'm planning on staying on/near the strip. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm so jealous of your mixer :D

    Have a great time in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cakepops were tasty, too! didn't last that long... they were my after-the-baby-was-asleep treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice - have a great time - love the mixer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh god. that is the most beautiful mixer i have ever seen. Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother got me a KA mixer 8 or 9 years ago. It's chrome and beautiful and I don't use it nearly enough. I hope you love yours (and they are HEAVY, aren't they?!)!

    ~radfrog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THE MIXER , I HAVE THE SAME COLOR!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails