23.1.07

Sneak(er) Peek!

New Puma Sneakers!Hahaha! I made a pun! (I'm know, I'm a little weird! LOL) Anyhoo, I went shoe shopping yesterday, (I had a coupon that expired soon, so I thought I'd use it,) and found the cutest Puma sneakers - on sale! And with my extra 10$ off, they were only 27$! I saw the same shoes with a different accent color for full price of 59.95$, so I was very pleased with myself!

Cashmere Ribbon WristletOn another happy note, I've got a store sneak peek for you, my new Cashmere Ribbon Wristlets! I used pinking shears for a fun edge, and I've found some really awesome ribbon lately. It took me a while to get sizing worked out, and I'd appreciate any thoughts you might have! I'll be making 3 sizes for the store, small, medium & large, (at 6", 7" and 8", respectively.)

They also feature velcro closures, so the sizes are adjustable about 1 1/2" larger/smaller either way. I made the small so small, partially because it's my wrist size, and also so I could market to younger girls as well.
Cashmere Ribbon Wristlet
I picked up cashmere in light & dark pink, aqua, green & lavender, so watch out for lots of fun new styles! (I'm soooo keeping this one for myself... Can you blame me? It's pink-ness is so yummy! LOL)

Also, I apologize for some link problems with the store button to the side. I'm not quite sure how to fix it since I use Firefox (and didn't even see it myself - thanks again, June!) But, here's a plain 'ol link to - My Etsy Store. Thanks for looking, and I really appreciate comments and/or suggestions!

2 comments:

  1. Those are terribly adorable! I bet the cashmere makes them super soft against your wrist, too. Way to go!b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous24.1.07

    Ooo, cashmere, how luxurious! I think your three sizes would pretty much cover just about every wrist out there. Heh, can't blame you for keeping the pink and blue one for yourself...it suits you perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails