24.8.08

Ravelympics Wrap-Up

Well, it's all over now. I completed 4 out of my 5 goal projects, and I feel pretty good about it. I won a few medals, lost a few more; but overall I had a great time. I can't believe I knit a sweater in 9 days! (Even if I did make a few mistakes in it! Hehehe!)

Elinor's Dress was a WIP Wrestling project, the Dolphin Shorty Shrug qualified for the Sweater Sprint, Glacier Diamonds Scarf was another WIP Wrestle, and my Lilac Bamboo Handtowel got me two medals, for Homestuff Hammerthrow and Designer's Discus.

Maui Waters Stole - Swatch

The one loser was the Maui Waters stole, which I'm designing myself, so I can't feel too bad - especially with the shrug taking more than half the number of days I had. I'm still working on it, as you can see - it's just a big swatch now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails