23.9.08

Craft Disaster!

Rock Candy - Blue Green

Normally, I don't post my crafts gone wrong. They tend to bring my spirits down, and I like to keep that separate from my candy-sweet-coated blog world. So, that being said; I just had to share this one. It went so spectacularly bad, that I just can't keep it to myself! I found the link on Craft:'s blog, and they looked so tasty. I just wish mine had come out so lovely looking!

Rock Candy - Sticks

I followed the recipe as best I could (I thought,) and even still - ended up with Rocky Candy, in a glass. Only the smallest crystals formed on my pretty sticks. (I even glued wood beads to the ends of a few to make them that much more Old fashioned!) Oh well...

Rock Candy - Coral Pink


Oh yeah, and the sticks still in the glass? Rock-candy cemented in there. At least all I have to do to clean them up is soak a while!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! And they are *almost* so pretty too! I wonder what went wrong...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails