6.9.08

Last Chance!!!

Cupcake Pops

Today is the last day to comment on my 200th post and enter my contest! I've been really amazed by the recent comments, so I have to say thanks to Polka Dot Pineapple for referring a bunch of you here! Thanks a bunch, Arlette!

Since there's been such a great response, I've decided to add 3 more winners! These will all be for cupcake pops - approximately 1/2 dozen, or as many fit comfortably in the box! (They need to be packed carefully, and I don't want anyone to receive crushed pops!)

Comments will be closed as of 11:59PM
Central Standard Time (-5 GMT) and I'll use a Random number generator to come up with 3 winners. Winners will be notified by email first, then here (on Monday, for anybody waiting to see if they won!) - so make sure you've left a contact email, even if it's plain text in the comment. I have to be able to tell you, you won! Hahaha!


Once again, commenting here is not a valid entry in my contest. You must click the link above and comment on my original 200th post to be entered. Good luck to everyone who's entered! I've really enjoyed reading all of your comments! Thank you all so much for your kind words!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails