30.3.07

Blogger Spotlight - Recap!

Alright, I confess! I've been a lazy, bum ass blogger this week! Normally I spend a little time over the weekend, preparing posts so that during the week, I can just click "Publish!" But, I didn't this last weekend, and it's left me feeling like I didn't do my homework for class on Monday! LOL I thought to myself, "Self, how can this still work?" And I came up with something! (This is kind of a big deal, because a lot of times, it's easy to get stuck on the problem, instead of the solution.)

I've been doing my Blogger Spotlight posts for a few weeks now, so I thought a recap might be in order. Some you probably know, and some maybe not, but I hope you enjoy them all!

  • Warm Fuzzies - Her stories are so adorable, and full of character (not to mention her photography and her stuffies rock!)
  • Betz White - (Whose new book is ironically titled Warm Fuzzies! LOL) Makes the yummiest recycled sweater goodies!
  • Girl on the Rocks - Karrie's patterns are wonderful for destashing, and she's a serious Whiplash competitor!
  • Wee Wonderfuls - Hillary's blog was the very first craft blog I ever visited! I continue to read, she's got the cutest stuffie & embroidery patterns, check out her freebie section!
  • Crafty Bits @ Planet June - June has got to be one of the sweetest bloggers I know! And she makes the cutest fuzzy amigurumi pal patterns!
  • Posie Gets Cozy - Alicia is such an inspiring talent, her blog is so lovely both in words and images.
  • Keep on Knitting in the Free World - Star is such an amazing artist! Her eye for color is impeccable, and I love how much she plays around with her spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails