2.3.07

Blogger Spotlight - Crafty Bits @ Planet June

June's blog, Crafty Bits @ Planet June is a great source of inspiration to me. I found her through Whiplash, and her great projects including a denim hair band, autumn bracelet, crochet & satin evening bag and quilted tea cozy are just a few of my favorites!

She's also been working on fun fuzzy crochet animals and you can buy her patterns for fuzzy bears, bunnies, chicks & lambs here. There's a contest on her blog to find a new animal for her next fuzzy crochet pattern; and the winner gets the pattern of their choice! I'm rooting for fuzzy fox next! LOL The contest end on March 10th, so go vote!


And June, don't think I missed your Fimo R2D2!!! I can't wait to see it when it's finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails